With Farmbase you no longer need to purchase separate control boxes for each individual piece of equipment in your barn. Each individual motor, switch, or equipment will be independently wired to a central unit in either the office, or electrical room. From there you can set schedules and monitor inefficiencies in your equipment. This farm automation system will save you money and time, by allowing farmers to monitor and control the barn from anywhere.
- Lighting (control different zones either manually or create timers to control them)
- Curtains (control each zone manually or automatically controlled by thermostat)
- Box fans (control each zone manually or automatically controlled by thermostat)
- Variable speed fans (control speed of fan depending on temperature in barn)
- Cow sprinklers (set to go off on timed cycles)
- Bin fans (control bin fans from remote location)
- Augers/hopper tanks (fill TMR mixer remotely from tractor or set up timers to fill automatically)